I worked as a telecom engineer for most of my professional life, but have been working with photography on the side for about 6-7 years. I slowly transitioned out of engineer to work as a full time photographer. I feel invigorated and can finally understand why everyone always said ‘it is great work on something that you love’.
I started my photography life helping a friend shooting weddings, events and portraits. It was going so well that I was pretty busy for about 2 – 3 years, and eventually made the career transition.
Graduated (Batchelor) in Electrical Engineering back in Brazil, and have worked with it since then, until finally gave that up to pursue my dream job. Photography wise, I am self taught and I have assisted some great wedding photographers in London, and then moved on to shoot solo and getting some assistants myself.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
- Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM
- Canon EF 35mm f/2.0 IS USM
- Canon EF 50mm - f/1.2 L USM | f/1.4
- Canon EF 85mm - f/1.2 L USM
- Canon EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM
- Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM
- Canon ST-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter
- Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT
- Yongnuo yn-600ex-rt (x2)
- Westcott 26 inch Octagonal Rapid Box
- Westcott 10x24 inch Strip Rapid Box (x2)
- Stands (x3)